Friday, December 25, 2009

merry xmas

christmas day!~ was over 12~!!!
the clock have no sound tell me it is came...
but messages were told me it is come...
the 1st message i received was viinz....

i wrote messages to each of my lovely 7up members....
everyone have the different contents...
but i was not sent out on 12am....
the longest one and the shortest one guess it is obviously...
i feel sorry lahh...
for those who are don't like the messages...
i just wrote out what im think what i want to tell u...
but no one replied me....sad...!~!!

very morning d xmas....
went to leiiz's church...!!
me...viinz...boz...and didi...
i think it quire successful...
watched the performance...
the performance was head v head...
lolx...
cause we are sitting behind so just can see others' head...!!

after that we went to xiongz party eat the 2nd round...
then went Fcube...
omg...
i felt why Fcube d games all i know how to play ad...
hahahaha...!!

still!~



No comments: