Friday, December 11, 2009

hate

it was another moody blue day...
i felt sad yesterday....err...
should say I'm feeling sad is more suitable right...
because im still sad..!~
why i will feel sad and who have the power of influence made me sad...
haiix...
is it i can write out what i mood..~
i don't think i have the pro eng can express myself....

what i am...?!!!
seem as a outsider...!?
is it...!!?
not belong to this world...
what i mean the world is not the earth's world..
what im trying to say maybe just i can understand...
sometimes u really made me feel im outsider...
this is not the 1st time...
why..?!!
1st time i can bear it...
2nd times i can bear it...
3rd times it's used to...
then ought to be bear??!!!

i don't know... i can't understand also...
i said before it is non of my business...
why did i care about it...
but i can't did it...!!

this time...
i said to my heart...
i will pretend as i don't know what u r saying...
i will pretend that was not what im thinking on...
i will pretend that im blind and can't saw anythings...
i will pretend as what u want me to pretend...
i will do it what i have said....
even...
that is no even to me again....

a heart was cold...
was frozen...

who know what i want...
who know what i dislike...
who know what i waiting for..
who can give me the answers that i wanted....
what am i anticipated for.........





No comments: