Tuesday, December 22, 2009

~

machii trips was ended...
the trips details i'm lazy to write it again...
cause its all at my wretch...
but...
i just wanna to ask...?!!
is it a happy trips...
i think it was a happy trips n memories v my dears...
but it also had some unhappy...
a cold war from the 2nd day of the trips until now...
mean from 17th until now...
i don't know whats going wrong...
is my fault...
my bad temper...!!

is that everyone felt suffer in both of us' cold war...
but it seem not...
someone told me...
he is very good person...
treated everyone of us was good...
i know that was a truth...
but i got eyes i can see what i see..!!

but don't ask me WHY..
PLEASE...!!
cause for me...
it is nothings happened...
i felt~!!!
and just...
speechless...
don't have the topic talk to he..
maybe that's what i failure with...
can have no topic with my bro...!!
is a big big joke...!!~
he also have no topic talk v me ahh...
same same..!!
maybe im not others...!!!

got mood just update !!

No comments: