Thursday, November 19, 2009

what a fuck day

raining day with the moody mood...
don't know why...
i went to cut my hair today...
alone...
because no one can fetch me...
so i called the cab....

the fucker driver chop me ohhh...
RM7 from pelangi to sri tebrau...
fuck you....this price i can go to CS ad lahh...
said what price increased ad...
then why i came back just RM5?!!!
2more ringgit let u buy medicine lahhh...hell...

then been to the salon...
a new barber help me cut my hair...
then ok lohh...tried...
then now i know not everything can try...
the begin i felt that ok lahh...
just very slow...
then until the end i really want to kill he...
damn short...
he thought im primary or secondary students ahhh....stupid idiot...
cause other barber is working...so let this stupid serve me...
this was the 1st time and also is the last...!!
walao...damn short lahhh...
how to take picture ahhh...
arghhhh.....

No comments: