Monday, November 2, 2009

hometown

finally i reached my lovely home...
can really relax at home and save back my face le...
don't know is too pressure or what other reasons...
my face become like the shit...
shit worse..!!!
who can help me in the shorter day solve this problem...
haiix...
today also went to seremban dated with someone...
every 2 month i will date with he...
he got a bit crazy...but i can understand why he will crazy...
because he study doctor mahh...so of cause study until crazy d lahh...lolz
i love he today...
cause he said me can try to walk without my "dearest crutches"...
really siao d people...haiix....
last time said i cannot walk without crutches...
then today ask me how? at home u didnt use crutches already ahhh...
haiix...but now want learn how to walk as normal already...
lolz

No comments: