Monday, November 30, 2009

don challenge my patient

I'm a impatient people...
so don't try to challenge my patient....
if u tried equal to drag your hell...
i won't give face to anyone....

1st i called maybe u cannot heard it...
2nd times i called u can't heard it again i won't blame u...
but if third times i called u can ignore my call again...
the consequence u must respond yourself...

if u success to challenged my patient...
it's not worth to be proud...
because my patient is easy to challenge...

but if u come to challenge it again....
wow...it's a fun thing...
but don't forgot your identity...
you just a worker...
if u wanna to find so many excuse just try to rebutted that im wrong...
u got answered me...
then i just can said...
the fire was burning, the water is still not extinguish the fire...
then now u come to challenge me again....
any excuse just a excuse...
do u think that u r the correct one...
fuck it...
spoiled my mood..~!!!!

No comments: