Sunday, January 31, 2010

what a boring weekend...

what a boring weekend ahh....
really nothing do lohh...
do my account homework but
my account's based really don't know threw to which country's dustbin ad...
where can i find it...
i need it back...
my sta also...ishhhh....

really nothing to do...
whole day stay at room...
feel want go swimming but lazy to go...
and don't know find who acc me go also...
then wanna go out for dinner but my friend don't want...
find other but haven't come back to inti...
he went to night hiking ad...~!!!!
ishhh...
i wished to go also but~ i worry about my leg cant afford...
otherwise i don't have a shoes...
then i gave up this thought...

boring~!!
so i started take pic...
but until the end just got one only...
and started edit picture with others pic also....



No comments: