Thursday, January 7, 2010

1st cls

i came back for school 3days already...
today is my 1st time go to class...
i was skipped 6 lessons....

haiix...
i hate school now...
hope can everyday out v my friends...
but must got money also....
lol...

the 1st class i attended was MGT...
Miss u should feel proud ohhh...
cause u are the 1st i attended in 2010..!!
hahahaa....

actually this lecturer let me feel quite ok lahh...
scare students staring at her one kind...!!lol
she asked who did we choose to study in inti...
my heart gave a answer to me....
because i don't know where to choose...!!
a good answer for myself....
haha....

cafeteria was closed until 31march....
mean that we have to eat our lunch at dining hall...
omg...
have to eat those awful food for 3 months+...
luckily i prepared my instant mee...
haha...
if spare to eat it...
i think is enough lahhh...hahahaha...



No comments: