Saturday, July 11, 2009

my mood 1

i had long time no online ad...
so many things want to share and updated...
but dont know how to arrange it....
because this few day really so many things happened...
i think in this post talk about my mood now bahh...
sat on the car...
look the the window...
felt...
sky had forgot me ad....

to my parents...
really felt so thanks for them...
and also uncle and relative....
cause really help lots of things that maybe i don't know....
but i don't like why the thing like a virus....
distributed fast than virus...==

to my friends....
really feel sorry that made this kind of trouble happened...
especially want to say thanks to alan....
he really help lots of things when i in the hospital...
n those who had came to visited me and sms and call me....
thanks for u all d care....

7up...
i know u all very worry about me...
and thanks b purposely to search how to come to visit me...
and bring lots of things come and 7up d care he also bring it come le...
thanks.....

No comments: