Saturday, June 13, 2009

lucky day

i reached JB almost 9hrs already...
just came to updated my blog....
cause my home cannot online lahh....
stupid wireless all are security ones.....

i don't know I'm lucky or what...
finished the class today i went to the bus stop...
waited a while a friend came...
asked want to go where...
then fetched me and alan to KTM....
that friend is Kenny....
then when reached KTM...
the train came...
and it is the one non stop train...
reached Tiroi or Labu never stop...
directed to Seremban...
so i reached to Terminal there just 12.15....
my ticket was 2.30...
luckily the people let me change to 1.30...
if not i really don't know how to spend my time....
haha....
today was a lucky day...

back to JB what am i doing???
i just back to here about 9hrs...
i had 3 meals already....
1st my dad bring me to eat...
2nd i back to popo home eat what she had cooked....
3rd i went to supper with my friends the place was my dad brought d 1st meal...
XD....

No comments: