Thursday, June 18, 2009

interview

finished meeting went to Adventure club interview...
want to be their club committee...
the post i put is publicity...
then when i interview...
they asked me some questions....
i really don't know how to answer their questions lahh....
i stuck there...
i think of my answer...
then when they want me to draw...
i really die lahhh...
stupid kindergarten's skill....
haiiz...

my art really not good so that's why i'm not taken design mahh....
i think i can design but i don't think i can draw...
haiiz...
is right i not taking design course...
even it have photo shooting and PS course...
but if want me draw...
i'll directly fail the paper...

the committee training camp is on 26/6
26/6 also is desaru trip....
haiiz...
just can give up this go desaru lohh...


No comments: