Wednesday, November 26, 2008

hope all will be fine

my heart crash...
can i say like this...
why still not recovery...
why i like don't know all the thing is how to be happened...
why will become like this...
not just a slight apoplexy...
why will always feel faint...
why no people help popo heard tat medicine is how to eat...
my heart really very pain now...
if i know will like this...
i wont come here study...
if i know that is not so slightly...
I'll go back on last Friday...

why a healthy person will suddenly apoplexy...
i really really very worry...
why look like disguise all the things don't let me know...
always say is nothing d...
that will make me more worry about it....

i like here...
cause nobody can see what i write on here...
nobody will know my mood is how now...

i hope all the things will be fine...
popo will recovery faster and faster....
don't have sick...
always healthy and happy........................................
hope this easy hope can be true...........

No comments: