Tuesday, November 23, 2010

internal supervisor came

internal supervisor came visited my company already...
but but...
my external supervisor was not there...
so don't know how to handle it...
i thought he want to find company supervisor only...
but how know he want interview with me 1st...
luckily i got some idea in my mind what he might be asked...
i feel im so fake..
all my answer was like government talk...
so positive talking...omg...
even i felt that how was my lecturer thought?!...

my supervisor still not come back..
so that he interviewed with my colleague who worked with me always...
although no ask so much...
but her answer is all truth lahh...
no any fake....

he said i don't know everything...
don't know how to go to my company....
don't know my supervisor is who...
but i really not so familiar with JB road...

No comments: