Sunday, September 26, 2010

21st bday...college version

purposely go back inti to check in my room...!
beside that it was because someone cannot come back celebrate my birthday with me...
so said that im going back there celebrate...
because of those 3 person..,
with selene take bus go back to inti..

but quite disappointed...
i thought everything was settle down..
and it was i unexpected nice..
but my expectation too high..!!
suddenly this cannot come that cannot come..
and no planned at all...
1st is alan said cannot go Mist with us then coming is shirley...
but in the end alan went with us lah...
still so disappointed lohh...
one person disappeared the whole day...
another person whole night thinking of his trouble things...
ishhh.......................................

no celebration but played those stupid things..!!
i warned said don't play those cream ahh flour ah...
but in the end they still played..!!
really got a bit angry lohh...
i told i don't have extra clothes and i cannot wash my clothes at inti...
coz i only back for one day..
but what the fucking things they did..
not the normal cream plus flour..
and we are rushed to clubbing...
let me wash 5times my hair still cannot be smooth...
and the stupid flour fly into my eyes...
when i wear lens really cant open my eyes and it was red not brown..
what the fault...
told already and know we are rushed...
the expected things is go veini house take books..!! but took MSG...

someone called and asked what i want for my present..
i told ermm...LV bag ahh... Gucci bag ahh...all i accepted...
i thought really got bag but this really is an unexpected present..
digital photo frame..!!
and the most unexpected thing is they let me know the price...
and it's on the box...
totally let me know how much one person gave..!! haiiiix...
really really...~!!

but at least got worth thing..
MIST club...!!
although there are lots of indian but i really enjoyed it...
don't know why...haha...
maybe long time no clubbing already bah...

No comments: