Tuesday, March 16, 2010

dark room



i feel really so tough...!!!
ishhh...
a room without lighting...
im in the dark room now...
is not scary but is so difficulty...
i cant study in my room right now...
the stupid AO people said the maintenance will come to my room by yesterday 6pm...
but now is already another day 1.30am...
the people still not yet come...
fuck it...



in the dark room..
im still pro..
can self taking picture..
lol...really damn pro...
feel so happy one friend said im getting handsome...!!
gain back my image before...
yes!!! i want try my hard...
to gain back the image that i gave to people last time...
i want to handsome image...
i want a fair and smooth face...
go back few year ago d me...
face without any defect...
i want the time d me...
i don't want the face now...
i don't want every time when i take picture i need to edit the picture...


No comments: