Tuesday, October 13, 2009

shirt...

our club's shirt comes out already...
don't know is my expectation too high or what...
when i see this shirt i got a bit disappointed...

this is the side...when the real ones come out...all the logo very small
the bar code don't have the effects i want...the name used sewing...all must be capital letter...the 14th intima adventure club too big le....not as my design small small d...
the front i really speechless.....they can't printed out the effect i did..some thing like spray it...but then they did like just a white paint there....the bottom place...

haiix...
then heard people said...
can we rejected it....
is my design problem or the printed problem...
someone asked why the logo at one side only and why so small...
is my problem again...
i purposely put it at one side ahh...
why every shirt must be same at both side...
i purposely put it small ahhh...
why logo must be big?...
then i direct put the logo as big as possible in front and back enough ahhh...
the most wrong things is the stupid printed people...
i put my name as jIInz...
they sewing JLLNZ...
what is the name ahhh??!!!haiix...
all the effects cant did it then still wrongly sewed my name...
damn it....

my hp spoiled...
can't use to take picture also...
when i can take picture i will post the shirt....

No comments: