Sunday, May 17, 2009

7zine d picture


i feel bored today...
so scanned out this page form Ering...
and upload this...
7zine....
i sent this to 7up's members also.....
don't know they saw it or not....

i still remember...
when they saw this magazine...
at the 1st time call me and say many things with me...
and this is what i still can remember d conversation....
bobz and leiiz:is it all the thing is write by me....
viinz:finally u did a right thing....
viinz:why just can see my head only....
xiongz:liisa shout in the shop....
bobz:in bukit indah jusco ....
leiiz:when u sent it....
bobz:is it the picture's title is write by u also...
bobz:one of the picture u with alyssa they write handsome and pretty.....
liisaz:bobz jealous....
xiongz: opps....use my phone to call he d ahhh....faster hang up the phone ask he call us...
bobz: the editor put u friendster lehh...u should give her mine mahhh....if people want add me then how....

No comments: